Proud Member Of ATFA
Woodland Flooring are a member of the Australian Timber Flooring Association (ATFA).
Being a part of the ATFA ensures that we are staying up to date with industry standards, practices and we receive ongoing dedicated training and support from masters in the timber flooring industry.
With timber flooring representing 25% of the flooring market and steadily increasing it is important to ensure you are using a timber crafts team that are experienced and knowledgeable in their practices.
ATFA offers a nationally respected floor inspection service with nationally accredited inspectors and their Timber Flooring Guidelines are maintained and updated regularly with constant technical support provided.
ATFA’s vision is to have ‘a timber flooring industry that is professional, flexible, transparent, all–inclusive and innovative in order to meet the expectations and demands of the greater community’.
The ATFA are Australia’s leading timber flooring representatives and we proudly display our membership.
Australian Owned And Operated
Led by husband and wife team Amber and Ben Seidler, Woodland Flooring is proudly Australian owned and operated with family values at the core of the business
Driven by an ethos of high-quality, family-friendly, affordable flooring, each product is hand selected and tested for the ease of installation, appearance, durability and functionality.
The team work with passion, act professionally and enjoy what they do giving the very best service in the industry and delivering on what they promise.
Having long-standing partnerships with suppliers allowing them to provide the best customer journey from the beginning to the end and always putting customers first and delivering solutions for their projects.
Woodland Flooring choose to publish all pricing, so the consumer can make a fair and just assessment when selecting to purchase.
Whether you are a builder, a home renovator or want a complete service Woodland Flooring are partnered with highly experienced carpenters and qualified installers that can take care of your installation requirements. If you need assistance for solid hardwood, floating floors, sub floor preparation or removal of existing floor coverings the team is committed to providing excellent service and results.
Backed by industry leading suppliers and having access to support and knowledge from manufacturers with global supply are vital qualities which allow for stock to be readily available and the smooth transition of an order placed through to completion.
All floor installers have a detailed knowledge regarding different types of flooring as well as their specific installation, cleaning and maintenance procedures, and where required they take into account underfloor heating, acoustic qualities and expansion requirements to ensure your new floor will last a lifetime.
All work is carried out to comply with official Australian Standards and in accordance with all manufacturers’ recommendations as well as meeting AFTA (Australian Timber Flooring Association) guidelines.
Flooring Installation Services
- Floating Floor Installation
- Solid hardwood flooring installation
- Solid pre finished hardwood floor installation
- Floor Demolition & Removal
- Floor Preparation
- Floor Sanding & Polishing
Australia Wide Shipping
Working with the leading freight companies, couriers and shipping providers your new flooring will be delivered promptly and at the lowest possible price.
To make a booking
- Step 1: Fill in each field on the freight calculator to get an instant quote.
- Step 2: Select your preferred service and include Insurance if required.
- Step 3: Complete the required fields for all booking information.
- Step 4: Read carefully the terms and conditions of carriage and Insurance if applicable.
- Step 5: Pay for your booking by either Pay Pal or credit card.
- Step 6: An email with a receipt, instructions and tracking number will be sent to your email address.
- Step 7: You can track your order and receive information about the route of the flooring and the anticipated date and time of delivery.
Shipping prices are displayed when using the freight calculator and are based on the quantity of items and the location you select. Shipping prices are calculated to be as low as possible and only to cover handling and delivery charges.
Our courier service providers
- Direct Couriers
- Toll Priority
- Allied Express
- Couriers Please
- Sampson Express
- Organise speedy same day delivery to wherever your package is going
- Arrange for overnight delivery so your recipient will receive their package the next day
- Utilise our standard package delivery if you have a more relaxed time frame to work with
- Organise delivery across states for those outside of New South Wales
- Offer door to door service for both residential and commercial locations
Estimated delivery times from time of dispatch are as follows (please note that all times are in working days):
- Sydney Metro 1-3 days
- Sydney Outer Region 3-5 days
- Brisbane 3-5 days
- Sunshine Coast 4-6 days
- Gold Coast 4-6 days
- Canberra 2-3 days
- Melbourne 3-5 days
- Adelaide 6-8 days
- Tasmania 7-12 days
- Perth 7-12 days
- Darwin 12-14 days
Woodland Flooring also ships Internationally using a number of carriers
If you’re a customer living outside Australia and want us to deliver flooring products to you, we have international carriers that can ship your order to you.