Eco Flooring Oak Lillie 12mm Laminate
12mm Laminate Flooring
Product In Detail
Swish products have been making aesthetical difference in many homes across the world. The Swish laminate flooring is classic, sophisticated, and modern. You can make redefine the mood of a room using flooring. The Swish longboard laminate flooring is suitable for all areas in the house from play areas to living and sleeping areas.
Inspired by nature
Swish laminate flooring maintains the feel, smell and touch of natural wood. This is combined with the technical finesse of HDF construction. Swish laminate planks represent the coming together of nature and modernity.
Swish longboard laminate flooring allows for more experimentation in your floor designs. You can choose from a wide variety of flooring material. The flooring material permits putting your imagination and fantasy into action. The look of the laminate floor will also support your décor ideas making your house as classy as you would want.
Benefits of our Swish laminate flooring
- Versatility in design. You can choose from a wide variety of laminate flooring that replicate the feel and touch of wood patterns. Our grains and knots are uniquely embossed to mimic natural wood in the best way possible.
- Easy maintenance. Laminate flooring is very easy to clean. It is water resistant and will not warp like hardwood flooring. The laminate flooring will not be damaged by excess water flooding on the surface. Dry cleaning such as sweeping, dusting and vacuuming is very easy on this surface.
- More affordable. Laminate flooring is less costly than hardwood to purchase.
Easy installation. Swish laminate flooring comes easy to install. The tongue and groove planks are easy to lay with minimal labor, making it very cost effective.
- Type: Laminate Floating Floor
- Thickness: 12.3mm
- Width: 196mm
- Length: 2200mm
- Surface Finish: Matt Finish | EIR Natural Wood Grain Embossed
- Edging: 4 Side Micro-Bevelled Edge
- Profile: Valinge Drop Lock
- Installation Method: Floating, glue less on top of underlay
- Pack Size: 2.16 m2
- Boards per pack: 5
- VOC Rating: E1
- Abrasion Resistance: AC3 / AC4
Amber offered the most outstanding customer service I can ever recall receiving. We have just had laminate floors installed and they look terrific. Everything was very professional. Very happy with the results and the experience of dealing with this great local company. Thank you.
— Ali Worrad
Fantastic new engineered timber floor from Woodland Flooring. Great price, great response from the sales and installation team before, during and after installation. Thank you we love it.
— Karen Johns
I can’t speak highly enough of the team at Woodlands. They were so easy to deal with and my floors look amazing!!! I have no hesitation in recommending this great company.
— Tracy Davidson
I have never been as impressed with a service as that provided by Woodlands. From the first phone call through to the final communication there was a positive attitude and an open approach to what was asked. They didn’t push the highest price but rather provided a range of options and we were more than…
— Megan M
Woodland Flooring was one of 5 companies we got to give us a quotation on laminated flooring. They were prompt with their visit, their inspection, their quote, where Amber was very professional. The installation was also done promptly where Tony was very good taking 2 days in difficult situations. Would recommend this company to any…
— Owen Burns
I can thoroughly recommend Woodland Flooring. Amber who came to us with her range of flooring which was extensive to say the least, down to Tony who installed our hybrid flooring who did a terrific Job as the pictures show. Very happy.
— Brian Woodward