Eco Flooring Aquastop Blackbutt 12mm Laminate
12mm Aquastop Laminate Flooring
Product In Detail
This is a range of stylish laminate flooring that is to mimic natural looking decors and Australian species designs. Swish Aqua laminate is made with an eye for beauty. It is an aesthetically pleasing flooring that has been made to the highest quality. It is not only warm and aesthetic but also super and tough enough to resist scratches.
What sets it apart from the rest?
Swish laminate aqua range is a notch above the rest of laminate flooring competing products. Here are a few reasons why it stands a cut above the rest.
• Aqua core – Swish laminate Aqua features a super low swelling HDF wood core. This makes it possible to lay the boards across room 32 meters without expansion gaps in the middle. This is a huge plus if you are flooring a large space. The floor maintains a more uniform look.
• Easy installation- This flooring feature the world’s best click lock systems. This locking technology makes it easier and faster to install the flooring. No glues or nails are required. It is possible to install this flooring without heavy duty tools. Your hand’s fingertips are enough for most of the work
• Natural touch surface- Swish laminate aqua range also strongly resembles natural Australian wood species. The patterns are embossed for a registered real wood feel.
• Water resistant- This flooring will withstand normal household spills up to 48 hours.
• Super tough scratch resistance- The surface has an AC5 rating. It also impacts resistant meaning items can be dropped on it without denting or chipping.
• Effortless cleaning- Swish laminate aqua flooring can be cleaned quickly. It is safe to clean with soap and water
• Low maintenance and hard wearing – It does not require sanding or staining like natural wood. The resistant surface makes this flooring suitable even for high foot traffic areas. The floor is also stain resistant making it maintain its looks even in a household with children and pets.
• Non-fading – This flooring will not require painting or staining as the covering coat does not fade easily.
• Flame resistant – This is safer to build with especially for a residential house
- Type: Laminate flooring
- Thickness: 12.3mm
- Width: 196mm
- Length: 2200mm
- Edging: Micro-Bevelled Edge
- Profile: Valinge lock
- Installation Method: Floating, glue less on top of underlay
- Pack Size: 2.16 m2
- Pack weight: 23 kg
- Boards per pack:5
- VOC Rating: <E1
- Construction: Aqua Wud core
Applications: For use in interior areas of private homes and commercial establishments
Warranty: 25 years for private use use in accordance with the Swish laminate warranty terms
Amber offered the most outstanding customer service I can ever recall receiving. We have just had laminate floors installed and they look terrific. Everything was very professional. Very happy with the results and the experience of dealing with this great local company. Thank you.
— Ali Worrad
Fantastic new engineered timber floor from Woodland Flooring. Great price, great response from the sales and installation team before, during and after installation. Thank you we love it.
— Karen Johns
I can’t speak highly enough of the team at Woodlands. They were so easy to deal with and my floors look amazing!!! I have no hesitation in recommending this great company.
— Tracy Davidson
I have never been as impressed with a service as that provided by Woodlands. From the first phone call through to the final communication there was a positive attitude and an open approach to what was asked. They didn’t push the highest price but rather provided a range of options and we were more than…
— Megan M
Woodland Flooring was one of 5 companies we got to give us a quotation on laminated flooring. They were prompt with their visit, their inspection, their quote, where Amber was very professional. The installation was also done promptly where Tony was very good taking 2 days in difficult situations. Would recommend this company to any…
— Owen Burns
I can thoroughly recommend Woodland Flooring. Amber who came to us with her range of flooring which was extensive to say the least, down to Tony who installed our hybrid flooring who did a terrific Job as the pictures show. Very happy.
— Brian Woodward