Boral Blackbutt Engineered Hardwood 186mm wide
15mm Engineered Hardwood
Product In Detail
- The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows re-sanding and recoating for a long service life
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing
- Can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood (see the Boral Engineered Flooring Installation Guide)
- The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish
- Can be walked on within hours of installation
- Ideal for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as it does not harbour dust or allergens
An advantage of a beautiful Boral Engineered Floor is that it is easy to keep clean. However, regular maintenance will ensure a lifetime of beauty so keep the following care and maintenance tips in mind.
- For daily cleaning, use dry methods such as vacuuming and sweeping. To remove stubborn dirt, use a well-rung mop and a pH neutral cleaner.
- Do not clean timber floors with a steam mop.
- Place doormats at entrances, non-slip rugs in high-wear areas and protective pads under furniture legs.
- Do not use abrasive brushes, steel wool, soap detergents or ammonia based cleaners.
- Take care when moving appliances and furniture by placing them on a sturdy mat to slide into position
Amber offered the most outstanding customer service I can ever recall receiving. We have just had laminate floors installed and they look terrific. Everything was very professional. Very happy with the results and the experience of dealing with this great local company. Thank you.
— Ali Worrad
Fantastic new engineered timber floor from Woodland Flooring. Great price, great response from the sales and installation team before, during and after installation. Thank you we love it.
— Karen Johns
I can’t speak highly enough of the team at Woodlands. They were so easy to deal with and my floors look amazing!!! I have no hesitation in recommending this great company.
— Tracy Davidson
I have never been as impressed with a service as that provided by Woodlands. From the first phone call through to the final communication there was a positive attitude and an open approach to what was asked. They didn’t push the highest price but rather provided a range of options and we were more than…
— Megan M
Woodland Flooring was one of 5 companies we got to give us a quotation on laminated flooring. They were prompt with their visit, their inspection, their quote, where Amber was very professional. The installation was also done promptly where Tony was very good taking 2 days in difficult situations. Would recommend this company to any…
— Owen Burns
I can thoroughly recommend Woodland Flooring. Amber who came to us with her range of flooring which was extensive to say the least, down to Tony who installed our hybrid flooring who did a terrific Job as the pictures show. Very happy.
— Brian Woodward